The Centre is open from 9.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m 7 Days a Week
A variety of optional activities are available daily at the Belgravia Individuals can choose to take part or
just simply enjoy their day as they please.
... or just simply relax with friends and
have a good chat!
- Participate in the daily group discussions Exercise with Movement to Music
- Enjoy playing board games or cards
- Participate in the arts and craft classes. All abilities are welcome.
- Try a computer session and help out with producing the Belgraviacare weekly news
- Listen and enjoy the live entertainers
- Have a drink in the cafe bar
- Enjoy our regular outings.
Transport to and from the centre is included in the
cost, for full days only. The centre has its own disabled access, buses
suitable for wheelchair users and people with other mobility issues. The
centre offers flexible pick-up and take home times. Customers can also
choose to make their own way to and from the centre if more convenient.
A brand new service which provides help and support
for carers. We understand the stress and pressure involved in looking after
a loved one and the real need for flexible short-term support. You can use
flexible care if you need to attend an appointment, complete housework and
shopping or simply have some time to yourself.
Care sessions can be booked in during our opening
hours of 9.00am - 5.00pm. Half or full days can also be arranged on a
regular basis or simply as and when you need us. Flexible care is available
to private customers or those making use of direct payments and individual
budgets. In case of an emergency we are only a phone call away!